NEET Exam Analysis

NEET exam analysis

NEET-UG 2021 will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) on September 12 through offline mode. The NEET 2021 Analysis will be provided soon after many leading institutes hold the exam. Candidates may refer to the previous year’s analysis and prepare themselves accordingly.

After going through the NEET 2021 paper, the overall and section-wise analyses will be released. The previous year’s NEET exam analysis and the cut-off help the candidates analyze the exam’s performance and decode the difficulty level of the NEET exam. The 2021 NEET analysis released in September will also help the candidates understand their probability of qualifying in the NEET exam.

The NEET 2021 exam analysis also includes the NEET candidates’ reactions to the test. Candidates can list the colleges they can get admission into through this NEET exam analysis 2021. Below are the subject-wise analysis of the previous year’s NEET exam and the candidates’ reactions. Read the article to know more about the NEET exam paper analysis.

NEET Exam Analysis

The 2021 NEET exam analysis will be released as soon as the exam is over by the NTA authorities. Meanwhile, students can refer to the previous year’s NEET analysis as given below. 

NEET Physics analysis 

As per the NEET 2020 analysis, physics was the most challenging section in the NRRT Exam. The questions under the Physics section were very time-consuming and mostly in numerical form. 42.2% of the NEET Physics part was moderate level. The remaining 57.8% were comparatively more straightforward.

NEET Chemistry analysis 

According to the previous year’s NEET exam, the chemistry section was of a moderate level. Among the 45 questions in the exam paper, 60% were of easy level. The rest of the section was moderately challenging.

NEET Biology analysis 

As we know, the Biology exam is the most significant part of the NEET exam. It has a total of 90 questions summing up to 360 marks in the NEET question paper. According to the previous year’s paper analysis, 53.33% of the questions were accessible in the NEET Biology section. The rest of the questions were of moderate level. Overall, the Biology section was considered the most accessible section of the three.

Predict most probable college based on your

NEET rank

NEET 2020 exam- reactions of students

A NEET aspirant from Rewari said that the Biology section in NEET was much easier than the Physics and Chemistry sections. The physics section was full of tricky questions and numerical. Another NEET 2020 candidate from Gurgaon said that the NEET exam 2020 was moderately tricky, Physics being the most difficult one.

Analysis by a notified institute

This is the overall analysis of the NEET-UG 2020 exam by a much-notified institute. You can refer to this and grab some insights on how the paper might be set this year. The 2021 NEET exam analysis will be released post the medical exam on September 12.

table here

Predict your rank
based on your

NEET score

Fill out the form to get counselling and guidance from an Entrance Exam Expert

Wish to pursue
your MBBS
from abroad?

NEET Exam FrequencyOnce in a Year
Total Number of Questions in NEET180 Questions
Total Marks720
Number of questions in each sectionPhysics: 45
Section A – 35 and Section B – 15

Chemistry: 45
Section A – 35 and Section B – 15

Zoology: 45
Section A – 35 and Section B – 15

Botany: 45
Section A – 35 and Section B – 15
Total Sections2 i.e. A and B
NEET Exam Internal Choice in Question PaperYes; In each section attempt only 10 questions out of 15
Marking SchemeCorrect answer- +4
Incorrect answer- -1
Type of QuestionsMultiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Exam ModePen and Paper Based (offline)
Duration3 hours
Language options in NEET13 languages: English, Odia, Hindi, Assamese, Malayalam, Punjabi, Telugu Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil, Marathi, , and Urdu.
NEET 2021 Exam DateSeptember 12, 2021

Want expert help to boost your NEET preparations?